Technical Project Leader
Location Troy, Michigan, Egyesült Államok
Állás azonosítója J000646876
DRIVE AN ACCELERATION TOWARDS ZERO EMISSIONS IN TRANSPORTATION THROUGH BETTER POWER ELECTRONICS.
This position is a critical role within our recently formed Vehicle Electrification Systems group focused on delivering technical breakthroughs, industry leading products, and commercial success through our power electronics investments.
As one of the Technical Project Leaders, you will play a key role in defining and driving the execution of the product’s requirements. In many ways you will be the link through which all functions and the team will ensure that our products have a unique selling proposition that lives up to the strategy. You will be at the heart of every technical compromise and decision ensuring that the product integration is best in class at all system levels. You will be the primary Technical communication link to the customer. In some cases you will perform the role of both Technical Project Leader and Program manager during the development phase of the customer projects.
Through the cross-project, cross-competency guidance of the Technical Project Leader, we strongly believe that there is an opportunity deliver more power electronics performance, efficiency and value as OEMs develop their next generation EV and PHEV offerings to fulfill consumer demand that we can further accelerate. With your experience, we will execute this vision and make it happen in the very near term.
If this is of interest to you and you’re up to the task by meeting the requirements below plus more, let’s talk.
You are expected to:
- Develop the primary technical communication link with current customers and new potential customers.
- Create and drive project development schedules and deliverables with the customers either jointly with the Program Management team or is some cases solely
- Coordinate the efforts on each project between the disciplines HW, SW, SE, ME and V&V teams
- Collaborate with the Customer Chief Engineer and managing engineering deliverables on time, on cost and on quality levels with supporting documentation (V-SPL.2) through coordination and leadership of the Resident Engineers and Engineering Team.
- Drive DFMEA and PFMEA development, functional safety analysis
- Coordinate the innovation needed for new products including IP reviews to establish the development and use of IP.
- Support to internal and external design resources when appropriate
- Drive automotive process execution excellence within and across multiple functions
In This Function You Will
- Matrix lead and drives the multidisciplinary product engineering team to achieve the technical/functional project targets, bill of material (BoM), project timing and industrialization targets
- Ensures the achievement of the required product maturity (for example, technology readiness level) over the product life cycle
- Responsible for the product BoM approval and release
- Acts internally as the technical interface for the product/program engineering team to program management, supply chain, manufacturing and commercial team
- Acts externally as the technical customer interface for the product/program engineering team
- Organizes cross functional team meetings and drives agenda
- Prepares technical decision options as input for the change control board and for management escalation
- Plan technical work packages (content/schedule/quality) according to the overall project schedule
- Plan and execute product/system releases according to defined schedule
- Responsible for sample planning and adherence to engineering build management and sample release
- Act as manufacturing interface for successful realization of the sample builds
- Responsible to release the Engineering Documentation to the manufacturing plants to be able to perform sample builds
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in propulsion domain
- Minimum of 3 years in the eMobility space
- Minimum of 7 years in engineering product development
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the home region United States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- MBA or Master in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years in eMobility space
- 7 years in high voltage power electronics product development
- Software development experience a plus
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Kiemelt állások / Legutóbb megtekintett állások / Mentett állások
Legutóbb megtekintett állások
Nincsenek legutóbb megtekintett állásokMinden nyitott állás megtekintése
Nincsenek mentett ajánlatokMinden nyitott állás megtekintése